We are CRAZY for CASHEWS! Who ever knew that there was so much power in a NUT!
Here is some food for thought about Cashews:
- Lowers risk of coronary heart disease
- Helps development of bone and connective tissue
- High in anti-oxidants
- Helps elimination of free radicals
- Cardio protective benefits
- Lower fat content than most nuts
- Contains heart-protective monounsaturated fats
Now here are the numbers for you!
- 97.7% Copper
- 33% Manganese
- 21% Zinc
- 29.2 % Magnesium
- 33.8% Phosphorus
- 82% of fat in cashews is unsaturated fatty acids
Cashews are a great source of protein, fiber and vitamin B. Cashew trees are native to Northeast Brazil, but are now widely grown in tropical climates across the world, for their cashews seeds and cashew apples.
Provides You With: Protein, Thiamine, Vitamin K, Maganese, Copper, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Phytonutrients.
At, Nungessergmbh we know that health and flavor go hand in hand, so we strive to produce high quality cashews with a variety of flavors. Here are some to name a few, but for more information make sure to check us out online at www.nungessergmbh.com !
- Chili Lime
- Mesquite BBQ
- Cinnamon Vanilla